Visitation Ministry enhances faith, addresses spiritual needs, and is a vital part of our congregation's ministry to all.
- Enables our entire congregation to grow as a warm, loving, nurturing community where people are cherished and cared for with the love of Jesus Christ.
- Reaches out with God’s love to people who need encouragement.
- Assures all members that they are important and will remain connected to their church through regular visits and communication.
Get Involved - The Visitation Ministry is your ministry and open to all people. You can play an important role!
- Greeting Card Team - Send thinking of you, get-well or special holiday cards.
- Home Visiting Team - Visit home-bound members in their homes as a representative of the church.
- Nursing Home Team - Visit our members in long-term care facilities together with the Visitation Minister.
- Phone Team - Contact members by phone as requested by pastoral staff.
A complete volunteer application, including background screening and Safe Sanctuaries training is required. Contact the Visitation Minister to get started.
Rev. Harlene Harden is a caring Christian friend and staff member who listens, cares, prays, supports, and encourages others in our church family. She invites everyone to join her in caring for the emotional and spiritual needs of other members, particularly senior members, of our church family.